Smile Makeover – Idaho Falls, ID
A Complete Smile Transformation
Is your smile affected by more than one type of cosmetic imperfection, like misalignment, damage, and missing teeth? Dr. Cline offers a comprehensive solution, called a complete smile makeover in Idaho Falls. This comprehensive approach to restoring the function, health, and appearance of your smile can give your depleted confidence new life, allowing you to show off a grin that you feel proud of. Call our office today to schedule a consultation and learn what types of procedures Dr. Cline would recommend be included in your smile makeover.
Why Choose Oxford Dental Care of Idaho Falls for a Smile Makeover?
- Highly Experienced Cosmetic Dentist
- Advanced Diagnostic Technology
- Discounts with Our In-House Membership Plan
How Does a Smile Makeover Work?
Every smile makeover Dr. Cline plans is customized to fit his patient’s unique needs. That’s why one of the most important parts of this process is the consultation! During this visit, your cosmetic dentist in Idaho Falls will ask you about your smile goals, budget, and if you have a timeline, like if you have an upcoming wedding or family reunion. He’ll also conduct a thorough evaluation of your teeth and gums, and based on his findings, he may include any of the following procedures in your smile makeover plan:
- Veneers: By concealing damage, slight misalignment, and severe discoloration, veneers are able to knock-out several of patients’ cosmetic concerns at once.
- Metal-Free Restorations: If you have old metal crowns or fillings that you don’t like the appearance of, Dr. Cline can remove them and replace them with a natural-looking, durable alternative.
- Gum Recontouring: If you feel like the main feature of your smile is your gums and not your teeth, Dr. Cline can frame your smile to look more symmetrical with gum recontouring.
- Dental Bridges: Fill gaps in the smile left by one or more consecutive missing teeth with a customized dental bridge.
- Dentures: Whether you’re missing several or all of your teeth along an arch, a full or partial denture can help restore the complete appearance of your smile.
- Dental Implants: Anchor any prosthetic with strong dental implants to enhance their function and provide them with a more natural look and feel.
- Dental Bonding: Address minor to moderate chips and close gaps with cost-effective, fast dental bonding.
- Teeth Whitening: Erase noticeable dental staining with one of our professional take-home whitening kits.
- ClearCorrect Aligners: Crowding, gaps, and bite misalignment can all impact not only your confidence, but also your oral health. Address orthodontic concerns with clear aligners to maintain your professional appearance.
The Benefits of Getting a Smile Makeover
Smile makeovers offer a host of benefits, including the ones we’ve listed below:
- A streamlined, comprehensive approach, allowing you to address all of your cosmetic concerns with a single process.
- Some treatments can not only beautify your smile, but also improve your oral health and function, like ClearCorrect.
- A smile that’s aligned, damage-free, and bright can boost your confidence and improve your quality of life.
Understanding the Cost of a Smile Makeover
The cost of a smile makeover in Idaho Falls will depend on what treatments are included in your plan as well as the severity of your imperfections. For example, if you only need dental bonding and teeth whitening, these are less costly treatments than dental implants or more extensive procedures. Our team will gladly go over a detailed cost estimate of your smile makeover with you before you move forward with treatment, as well as your payment options.