Porcelain Veneers – Idaho Falls, ID
Porcelain Veneers Can Improve the Appearance of Your Smile
How important is an attractive smile to you? If you’re anything like the participants in a recent study, you might give up vacations or dessert for a year just to have a nice smile. This same study also reported that a staggering 40% of Americans wouldn’t go on a second date with someone who had crooked teeth. A crooked smile can even jeopardize your chances of getting your dream job!
While these statistics are alarming, the good news is that a dentist who is exceptional at cosmetic dentistry can help perfect your smile quickly and painlessly.
One of the best ways to get the smile you’ve always dreamed of is with porcelain veneers in Idaho Falls, ID (also referred to as dental veneers, or dental porcelain laminates). They have a realistic appearance and are a popular way to achieve a perfect smile.
Why Choose Oxford Dental Care of Idaho Falls for Porcelain Veneers?
- Dedication to Quality and Patient Satisfaction
- Experienced, Caring Dentist and Dental Team
How Dental Veneers Work
Dental veneers are custom made to fit over your natural teeth. They’re like thin shells that cover each tooth individually. The veneers are made out of either a composite resin or porcelain that is crafted to look identical to natural tooth enamel.
The veneers are permanently bonded to your existing teeth, and your dentist will expertly trim, place and color the veneer for a smile that is sure to impress. Dental veneers adhere to the tooth with special cement, and the dentist uses a light beam that activates the cement so it hardens and sets in place.
Getting veneers does not hurt, as the patient is numb during the veneering process. When the numbing wears off, there is typically no, or very little, discomfort. There may be mild soreness in the gum or jaw if more than eight veneers are placed in a single procedure.
What Makes a Good Candidate for Porcelain Veneers
Anyone with a smile they’re not happy with would be an ideal candidate for porcelain veneers. Particularly, those with discolored, misshapen, or chipped teeth would benefit greatly.
Veneers are also a good idea for someone who has a small imperfection they’d like to fix because veneers can also be used to fix a single tooth or an entire mouthful of teeth. They’re also highly desirable among those who want to permanently whiten their smiles.
Porcelain veneers are also an excellent choice for people who want straight teeth but don’t want to wear braces or aren’t eligible for ClearCorrect or a similar process.
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
One of the most important benefits of veneers is that they look so natural that it’s almost impossible to tell the difference between a veneer and someone’s actual teeth. They’re also stain-resistant, which is a major benefit for those who drink coffee, tea or smoke cigarettes.
Veneers are widely considered the best way to fix minor tooth imperfections quickly and painlessly.
Another reason people opt for veneers is that they are a way to whiten teeth for people whose teeth resist traditional whitening procedures.
Complimentary Dental Veneer Consultation
To find out if porcelain veneers are right for you, it’s important to speak with Dr. Cline, who will discover your dental goals, evaluate your options, and make a recommendation that’s appropriate and individual to your needs.
Call Oxford Dental Care of Idaho Falls to schedule your dental veneer evaluation, or email us at your convenience! We look forward to seeing you soon!
Understanding the Cost of Veneers
The cost of veneers can vary depending on the number you get. Our team will give you an estimate after examining your mouth and determining how many teeth need to be improved. When considering how much you’ll pay for veneers, remember that cost and quality often go hand in hand. We’re happy to help you explore your other cosmetic options as well as the costs involved; our goal is to help you achieve a smile that you’re happy with at an affordable price.
Cost VS Cosmetic Dentistry: What's Right For Me?
When it comes to cosmetic dentistry, there’s rarely just one treatment to consider. Our practice has a variety of cosmetic services to choose from, and the one that’s right for you can depend on any number of factors. The list below can help you compare the cost of veneers and various other treatments that can be used to enhance your smile:
- Invisalign: Thanks to Invisalign, you can straighten your smile without any braces. Compared to other treatments, Invisalign is a major investment in terms of cost. And while it is effective in making certain corrections, it can’t make any changes to the shape and color of your teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening is a relatively quick cosmetic procedure and is highly effective for removing unsightly stains. It’s less expensive than other cosmetic treatments, but it’s also much more limited; it can only be used to improve the color of the tooth and doesn’t have any impact on other aspects of its appearance.
- Composite Bonding: A small amount of composite resin can be applied to your teeth to hide minor chips and other imperfections. It’s one of the cheapest options and is very versatile when it comes to making minor changes. However, compared to veneers, the results won’t last as long, so you’ll have to pay to get them redone more often.
- Veneers: Veneers may be more costly than other procedures like whitening and bonding, but that’s balanced out by the many advantages it offers. For one thing, it can be used to make multiple corrections all at once and lets you transform your entire grin in just two appointments. For another, the results can last a long time – at least 10 years or more – if you take good care of your smile.
How to Make Veneers Affordable
Veneers usually won’t be covered by dental insurance since they’re a cosmetic treatment. That said, you can still make paying for veneers easier via CareCredit financing. CareCredit lets you divide the cost of a given treatment into smaller payments that can be made every month. You’ll be able to pay at a rate that’s comfortable for you with little to no interest to worry about. Our team can give you more details about how CareCredit works and help you with the application process if necessary.
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I am Looking for a Dentist for My Child I am Concerned About Bleeding Gums I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I am Unhappy with My Smile I Want a Straighter Smile I am Scared of the Dentist I am in Pain & Need Help I Need My Wisdom Teeth Removed View Our Services